Skip to main content

Yearbook photos may have been compromised in cyber security breach

CYBER
Share

The Upper Grand District School Board is warning some yearbook photos may have been comprised in a security breach.

According to a release from the school board, they were contacted by yearbook provider Edge Imaging.

The company told the school board software used by one of their subcontractors had been targeted in a cyber security breach.

The breach may have affected photos from Centennial Collegiate Vocational Institute, Guelph Collegiate Vocational Institute, Wellington Heights Secondary School, Centre Dufferin District High School, Edward Johnson Public School and Ken Danby Public School.

The affected photos are from the schools’ 2022/23 and 2023/24 yearbooks.

The school board says no other identifying information such as school, grade, name or location was impacted.

CTVNews.ca Top Stories

Here's what to expect in the 2024 federal budget

Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland will be presenting the 2024 federal budget on Tuesday, revealing how the federal Liberal government intends to balance the nearly $40 billion in pre-announced new spending with her vow to remain fiscally prudent.

Prince Harry in legal setback about security protection in U.K.

Prince Harry's fight for police protection in the U.K. received another setback on Monday, when a judge rejected his request to appeal an earlier ruling upholding a government panel's decision to limit his access to publicly funded security after giving up his status as a working member of the royal family.

Israel's War Cabinet convenes to determine next steps after Iran attack

Iran’s unprecedented attack on Israel early Sunday marked a change in approach for Tehran, which had relied on proxies across the Middle East since the start of the Israel-Hamas war in October. All eyes are now on whether Israel chooses to take further military action, while Washington seeks diplomatic measures instead to ease regional tensions.

A look inside the gutted 24 Sussex Drive

The National Capital Commission is providing a glimpse inside the gutted 24 Sussex Drive, more than a year after the heritage building along the Ottawa River was closed.

Stay Connected