Articles by Zayn Jinah
- Some Guelph businesses push to stay open during stay-at-home order
- Waterloo Region hospitals scaling back non-urgent surgeries; prepare for out-of-area patients
- Toyota workers in Cambridge, Woodstock being told to self-isolate allowed to return to work
- Churches adjust Easter weekend services for second time during pandemic
- Waterloo Region paramedics vote in favour of strike mandate, union says
- New Hamburg farm welcoming back migrant workers, advocates continue to push for more protection
- More water in Waterloo's Silver Lake as major project continues
- 66th Kinsmen Auction moves online during pandemic
- Waterloo man hiding cash around the region for people to find
- Funding cuts prompt closure of 8-bed youth justice program in Kitchener
April 2021: Zayn Jinah is no longer with CTV Kitchener
Zayn Jinah joined CTV News Kitchener as a Videographer in January 2019.
Born and raised in Toronto, he started his career in broadcast journalism as an intern with CTV News Channel as a chase producer.
After graduating Ryerson University’s RTA Program in 2014, he joined CTV Lethbridge in December 2017.
For a year, Zayn connected with people living in Southern Alberta, covering local stories about city, the on-going drug crisis, impacts by trade wars and weather on Southern Alberta’s agricultural economy, and the wildfire evacuation alerts for Waterton Lakes National Parks, which received national attention.
Now, back in Ontario and closer to home, Zayn covers all things Waterloo Region and the surrounding areas.