Articles by Tony Grace
- Victim identified in fatal motorcycle crash in Wellington County
- British army vet recalls his time at the Queen’s coronation
- Cruising on King Street returns to Waterloo Region
- Father dies, daughter survives after water emergency at Rockwood Conservation Area: OPP
- Father of deceased Cambridge boy found dead: WRPS
- Waterloo Region’s top doctor talks 4th doses and new subvariant
- Q and A: Waterloo regional police discuss startling rate of robberies to start 2022
- GO Train service between London and Kitchener to resume Friday afternoon
- Uptick in COVID-19 vaccine doses in Waterloo Region after vaccine passport announcement
- Kitchener Centre Liberal candidate Raj Saini denies allegations of inappropriate behaviour
Tony Grace anchors CTV News at 11:30 on weeknights, along with segments on CTV News at 5 and 6.
He joined CTV Kitchener in October 2019, but has been with the CTV News family since 2001.
Some of his career highlights so far include one-on-one interviews with sitting Prime Ministers and Premiers, covering the violent G20 protests in Toronto and the deadly overpass collapses in Quebec.
Tony's eight years as an anchor and producer of CTV News at 6 in Barrie contributed to multiple RTDNA awards of excellence.
He's passionate about education, and has been the Chair of the Journalism and Communications Board at his alma mater, Loyalist College, since 2008, helping mentor journalists of tomorrow.
Now calling Waterloo home, Tony is an avid fitness enthusiast who enjoys running and strength training, along with food, travel, politics, history and music.
Tony is fluent in both English and French.