Articles by Nicole Lampa
- Informing and overcoming: Dr. Hsiu-Li Wang’s personal pandemic pivot
- Six Nations council joins call for coroner’s inquest into Indigenous woman’s death
- University of Guelph community expresses feelings of 'grief' and 'guilt' over Ukraine
- Guelph teacher hitting all the right notes
- Preparations underway for St. Patrick's Day celebrations in Waterloo Region
- ‘Probably any day’: Officials prepare for arrival of Ukrainians in Waterloo Region
- Youth champion gender equality at International Women's Day march in Guelph
- Region of Waterloo Chair Karen Redman to run again
- Collaboration key to Waterloo Region's pandemic response
- Premier makes campaign-style visit to Waterloo Region
Nicole Lampa began reporting for CTV Kitchener in February 2004. Since then she has worked on in-depth pieces from being embedded with Canadian soldiers training for Afghanistan, to covering Waterloo Region's tech sector and the rise and fall of Blackberry.
Nicole is currently responsible for many of the station's crime and court stories. Over the past couple of years she has covered many high profile cases, the most recent being the ongoing Dellen Millard investigation.
Nicole began her career as a business journalist, and worked as a producer at BNN. It was a role that allowed her to move to Canada's oil patch to help start the station's Calgary bureau.
When Nicole's not at work, she enjoys trying to navigate the land of parenthood and comic super heroes. She lives in Kitchener with her husband Darryl and two little boys.