Investigators determine cause of Cambridge house fire
A Cambridge Fire Department vehicle is seen on Wednesday, Jan. 28, 2015. (David Imrie / CTV Kitchener)
Published Friday, September 15, 2017 12:44PM EDT
Last Updated Saturday, September 16, 2017 1:58PM EDT
Police say a fire at a Cambridge home Thursday evening was started by an unattended candle.
Crews were called to Moffat Creek Drive around 5:30 p.m.
A bedroom on the second floor was fully engulfed in flames but was quickly extinguished.
Officials say three people were in the home at the time of the fire but all of them escaped unharmed.
A 20-year-old was taken to hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.
Damage to the home has been pegged at $80,000.